Friday, August 13, 2010

TAKING CARE OF AN IGUANA

I am taking care of an Iguana that belongs to Timo while he is on vacation, Timo has an Internet Cafe next door to my store , so I bring from home vegetable scraps anything I cook I bring the scraps with me zucchini,cucumber,eggplant,green beans,lettuce he just loves cucumbers and lettuce. He is seven years old now ,he loves the sun and he also loves attention everybody stops to look at him .
Thank goodness that there are wheels on his huge cage , I just wheel him out in the morning and wheel him in my store at night . It has been an enjoyable experience I was more than willing to help out a neighbor he will be back soon,time flies as we all know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to look after different animals.
I love and care for all animals but I draw a line regarding reptiles. It is lovely though
Gina

Anonymous said...

Its attactive its own way. Hope it gets a chance to get out of there occasionally during the day. I´m sorry for enslaved animals, kept in cages. Let it out! LOL

Cyndi said...

He is quite large and actually very pretty! I don't mind lizards and turtles, but I would have to draw the line at snakes or spiders! I could never take care of a snake or spider as I am petrified of them! I'm sure Timo was very happy that you took care of his friend while he was gone!

XOXO,

Cyndi