Thursday, April 29, 2010

I AM SO HAPPY


Hello everyone I have not been able to blog my computer has a virus and I don't know how to fix it my dear son will come to my store soon and fix it I hope. well so much has happened since I last bogged first of I am at the store alone ,my brother married, and the most exciting is I received the package that cyndi sent with the olfa cutter and the mat along with some cute doillies,I don't know how she did it so fast, for when it comes to me doing something like that it might take weeks I was waitting on a customer in my shop and I see the mailman set a tube inside my door. I was put to shame I had'nt relized that the days blew past me, in the mean time My computer got the virus and I could'nt send her an e-mail so I thought well let me send the package of and then I will write to her from home. I went to town early and went to the post office and sent it it took me a couple of days but,I just can't get things together as fast as cyndi she is fast she makes such lovely purses and bags she puts me to shame . To make a long short she has recieved my package and I am so glad she likes the painting I sent her and the other stuff I put in for her, . I can't thank her enough and I can't wait to use my cutter I have such a busy schedule that I have'nt had eny time but this weekend for sure and I will definetly take some photos of my new cutter.

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Theodora, that is so sweet! I am just happy that the package arrived safely for you and that you will now be able to cut those quilt pieces faster and easier! And I do LOVE all the wonderful gifts you sent me. I am still in awe of it all!

I hope you get your computer fixed soon...I know we are all anxiously waiting to see what your next quilting project will be! :o)

"Talk" to you soon!!!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Theodora quilts said...

thank you cyndi, the mat is flattened out now and soon I will be trying it out. XOXO